No doubt this does not look very...EGGciting...or even edible. First off, I did not do this but someone I know did...in my house...no names for my safety. Who knew you had to keep water over the eggs the entire time?!?!? Umm, like EVERYONE!!! but just in case you didn't. This was the first batch of burnt eggs I ever attempted to eat. I don't want to jade your experience but I did not like it so I did eventually throw them away. So as a public service reminder-never leave the stove unattended, and have a very happy Easter weekend. We'll do our song tomorrow!!